Hello All! Living with TMJ, I sometimes need to eat a soft-food-only diet, which is the same thing I did when wearing braces after getting them adjusted. Now that we are eating paleo, I have found that I can’t eat most of the soft foods I used to. Hence this list! Stay tuned for recipes off of the list.
- Eggs, cooked any way
- Eggs with spinach and avocado
- sweet potato / squash mash
- smoothies – I like to make them thick and eat them like ice cream, out of a bowl with a spoon. Yum!
- Tomato Basil Soup
- “Pizza” soup
- chicken soup (this has chunks, so not as soft)
- roasted red pepper soup
- chili (this has chucks, so it is not as soft)
- Paleo Spinach Quiche
- Spaghetti Squash & Tomato Sauce
- sweet potato or squash, cooked anyway besides chips
- mashed cauliflower
- French Cut Green beans
- Cooked greens (spinach, collards, mustard, turnip…)
SAVORY SNACKS / APPETIZERS
- deviled eggs
- Hard boiled eggs
- Paleo Ice Cream: blend frozen bananas and almond milk for your base. The less milk, the more your finished product will resemble ice cream. Add any other ingredients depending on what kind of ice cream you are in the mood for! Frozen fruit, cocoa, & nut butters will be my first to try. For chocolate ice cream, use cocoa powder and only add a sweetener (like honey) AFTER taste testing.
- Paleo pie fillings
- citrus fruit, skinned
- cooked fruit & coconut cream