This makes one smoothie. I made it in a single serve blender, but you can of course use any blender you have.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries.
- 2 Tbl coconut cream
- 1/2 – 1 cup almond milk
- Add your frozen berries to your blender. If using a single serve blender, fill up the blender cup to about half an inch below the “max fill” line if yours has one.
- Pour in enough almond milk to almost cover the berries.
- Open a can of full-fat coconut milk. Do not shake the can. The milk should be seperated with coconut water on the bottom and coconut cream on the top. I like to scrape all of the cream off the top and store it in a container mixed with a tsp of vanilla extract and cinnamon. You can use plain cream straight from the can or the flavored cream that I keep on hand. NOTE: This is the same cream I use for crepes, and you can use it as a substitute for cream cheese and whipped cream.
- Blend, adding more almond milk if needed to obtain desired consistency